Wednesday, March 16, 2011

spinning colour


this weekend i'm heading into st. john's to participate in a seminar on social networking for craft producers for the newfoundland and labrador provincial wholesale show. there's a whole series of presentations going on and they're open to the public. and of course i'll be multi-tasking. delivering skeins and batts to a good yarn. delivering a couple of felt pieces for jurying to the craft council for their upcoming show "blue". picking up my new spinning wheel. oh joy. and of course lapping up as many cuddles from my grandchildren (and daughter and son-in-law) as i can in 2 days.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

It sounds like a great time! I wish I lived closer so I could attend some of the seminar presentations. Say Hi to Jenny and the dogs at A Good Yarn!

Anonymous said...

Ooooo those are for me?! The one on the middle is stunning!!! Can't wait! See you Saturday.

And Hi to you too, Catherine :)