Saturday, October 18, 2008

takin' care of business




some weekends arrive and you don't know where the week went. other times you look back and think - wow - i got it all done! last week was one of those. i worked hard on my final order - 6 children's jumpers and 6 overalls (recycled chenille and cotton) for the craft council shop and almost finished them - just hemming and button-sewing to do this weekend. yarn is selling well on etsy so i tried to make a skein of yarn each day. i also took care of my body - a healing touch session, my annual doctor's check-up. yesterday ivan came over and tackled many of my little and annoying computer woes. i was finally able to upload my artisan profile on the toronto one of a kind show website www.oneofakindshow.com(just click on see the artisans). in the afternoon i had the courage to see catherine, my financial advisor, and face up to what was happening with my investments. tough but not as bad as i imagined. we've come up with a new plan, and with a little more belt tightening, i can continue to do what i'm doing for now.

No comments: