Thursday, January 24, 2008

noticing

every day, when i need a break and a little bit of inspiration, i check on my girls. that's how i think of the blogs i have linked to my site. (they just happen to be all written by women...) one of my favourite sites is honeybunch i've been following her blog since it was written up in the globe last year. the other day she talked about another site called noticingproject it's a site where 2 women take 1 photo each every day of the small things around them that often get unnoticed. it's a form of meditation. a way of pulling yourself in in a quiet way.

2 comments:

Nicole Morell said...

Isn't the noticing project a lovely way to start the day?

p.s.
I love all of that mustard-coloured yarn.

Nicole Morell said...

Isn't the noticing project a lovely way to start the day?

p.s.
I love all of that mustard-coloured yarn.