Friday, September 24, 2010

now here's the plan


on monday i'm heading into st. john's for 10 days to look after the grandchildren while my daughter and son-in-law go to nyc for a much deserved holiday (they both work very hard). the plan is that their regular nanny, maria, will come each day and i'll go to devon house (the newfoundland and labrador craft council headquarters) which is a 5 minute walk away, and hole up on the 3rd floor and knit - taking breaks to walk the 2 older children to and from school. if you're in st. john's bring your knitting and join me!
so this week i've been spinning up large amounts of wool to bring with me to knit up into cowls and shawls and scarflettes.

2 comments:

bluebird of paradise said...

hopefully I see you before you go! if not have a fantastic time and post lots of photos.
love
m
ps if you get a chance buy me some incense..

Shammickite said...

I'd love to be knitting with you!
I enjoy looking round Devon House, I always visit when I'm in St Johns.