Thursday, July 29, 2010

and a warm sunny day



yesterday was sunny with a warm southerly wind. keith and my son took another day-long hike so lucy and i had the day to ourselves. a long walk around the pond. watched shirley temple's "the little princess" as we ate our lunch. and in the afternoon dyed some fleece and did a little gardening. this morning lucy is painting some pictures to take home to her friends. this afternoon we're going to the insectarium in deer lake before dropping my son off at the airport to fly back to montreal (i'll be visiting him again in a months time so it isn't too sad). and then tomorrow we drive lucy back to st. john's.

3 comments:

Rilla Marshall said...

so wonderful that you've had so much family around you Shawn. Looks like you've been having a wonderful summer. xox

Shammickite said...

Youre dribing back to St Johns tomorrow? Can I come with you? I've only been back in Ontario for5 days and already I'm wishing I was back on St Johns.

Robyn said...

sounds heavenly! have a safe trip. XOX