Thursday, November 20, 2008

taos, new mexico



yesterday morning i was spinning up "november grey" - a yarn that reflected the day. then martie's parcel arrived! martie first approached me through my blog (she is interested in rug hooking). she is a spinner and a knitter and had a yarn shop in new mexico. recently she closed it down and reopened on etsy at taossunflower. her fleece and yarns are exquisite - gorgeous rich sunfilled colours. i put in an order because i needed both sun and colour. it arrived on the right day!

2 comments:

bennie said...

this is so funny because yesterday I finally started to spin some of my rovings from Martie and I talked with my Mom last night and she had been spinning one of her rovings form Martie....It was a Martie Party....love the yarns!!!

PhatLady said...

How sweet of her to include pamphlets for you to peruse!