Tuesday, June 1, 2010

corner brook farmer's market



in conjunction with environment week, the farmer's market will take place here in corner brook on the majestic lawn this saturday from 10-2. there will be early produce, plants, crafts, food and environmental information booths. i'll be there with my yarn, shawls, mitts etc. but this time i'll also be selling "island sweet" plants - tomatoes, peppers, zuccinni and sunflowers - all lovingly and organically grown from seed. the weekly farmer's market will start july 17th and run into october.

4 comments:

Shammickite said...

Good luck with the veggies, what a great idea, selling them straight from your little greenhouse.

Julie said...

Glad to see other things being added to the farmer's market. I go occasionally but have been very disappointed at the lack of vendors and products etc.

Hope it continues to grow!

Robyn said...

awesome shawn! have fun - I will be thinking of you all....XOX

Janet Davis said...

Hi Shawn,
Can you email me some contact information for the organizers of the farmer's market? I've got to drive across the island this summer, and maybe I can participate as a one-timer?
Janet