light, like lace
Friday, July 15, 2011
what lucy picked up
yesterday we drove up to gros morne park and collected memories.
1. stopping to see a secret fossil on the way to rocky harbour.
2. lunch at java jack's in rocky harbour where we ran into the watermelon queen from georgia, usa (don't ask).
3. the touch tank at the marine centre in norris point.
4. the butterfly garden at the insectarium in reidville.
5. picked up an uncle at the airport and brought him home.
bluebird of paradise
What a splendid day!
July 15, 2011 at 7:11 AM
Rocky Harbour, Norris Point, gorgeous!
July 16, 2011 at 5:24 AM
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)