Thursday, March 5, 2009

the scope

this past weekend i was invited to write an article for the scope's diy column on how to set up an etsy shop. the scope is a st. john's weekly entertainment magazine. i was happy to do it. you know i love etsy. a wonderful support and opportunity for anyone making or wanting to buy handmade. it's made it possible for me to live in a small community on the west coast of newfoundland and show my product to the world... the article should be appearing this week.

4 comments:

Robyn said...

congrats! will be available online?

Trailing Mira said...

I'll be keeping an eye out for it! I love the scope :)

Shammickite said...

Wonder if they have a web site?

Julie said...

Very good news. I have been wondering if the exposure on Etsy does bring any business to the many crafters listed.