Monday, May 23, 2011

what i want


today is my birthday. so i will do what i want. yesterday my daughter and son-in-law dropped in. they had purchased a truck online and flew to boston to pick it up and have a little road trip sans enfants. so last night we all went out to dinner and then to keith's folks for delicious pistachio cake and a sweet little party with some of the people i love deeply. and this morning we're heading off tokim's greenhouse to pick up my hanging begonias that keith got me for my birthday and our little vegetable plants that we'll move into our greenhouse for the next few weeks till things warm up. and then head down to the cabin for our first overnight. my idea of a perfect celebration.

4 comments:

Rilla Marshall said...

Happy birthday Shawn! I hope you have a wonderful day - it sounds like you will :) xox

Kim said...

Happy Birthday from one Gemini to another.

Newfoundland Fibre Artist said...

Happy Birthday! Wonderful way to enjoy your day :-)

Taos Sunflower said...

Happy birthday, Shawn...sounds lovely so far.