Friday, March 5, 2010

sweater


i finished up my sweater yesterday. it will be on display at the toronto one of a kind show (mar.31-apr.4) and i'll try to get a couple more knit up before the show opens. what takes most of the time is dyeing and spinning 10 oz of yarn for each...
so today i'm removing all my product from my etsy shop, and packing it up with the rest of the yarn, shawls, scarflettes and fingerless gloves and shipping them off this afternoon. as i make it, i'll keep adding more yarn to the shop for the next couple of weeks before i leave.

4 comments:

Robyn said...

That sweater is some nice! Great colours!

Shammickite said...

Very nice, I hope you win first prize!

Urve Manuel said...

Love it, Shawn! My favorite greens... all in one!

Taos Sunflower said...

That's really neat. ONly 10 oz.? Wow. Best of luck at the show!