Saturday, March 27, 2010

and away we go...


so i head out monday morning (the 6:00am flight) to toronto and begin setting up my booth that afternoon. this will give me all day tuesday to rest up, do a little shopping (stock up on novelty yarns - which i can get 1/2 price in romni's basement), and visit with family. the show opens wed. march 31st to sunday april 4th and the hours this time are 10am - 9 pm. i'm booth #F51. i'll have lots of spring yarn (spun thinner with more plant fibres), lighter shawls and scarflettes and fingerless gloves. please drop by.
i'm de-activating my etsy shop today to pack up all my product to take to toronto. it will re-open tuesday april 6th.

7 comments:

Lara said...

Hope you have a wonderful show! This time I'm aiming to come out before the crazy yarnies empty your stall again!

Rilla Marshall said...

Yay Shawn!! Have a great time and sell lots and lots....I'll be thinking of you!
xoxo

LoriW said...

Have a great trip and a fabulous show! Best wishes!

Taos Sunflower said...

Best wishes for another successful show! Safe travels...

Brendaknits said...

Best of luck for a successful show. 10 - 9 sounds much more civilized to me than 11 - 10. Have fun.

Unknown said...

Glad to see you and your wonderful work at the show. I hope to learn how to knit by the next OOAK!!. ; )

Shammickite said...

Welcome back to The Rock!!
I didn't get to the TO Spring OOAK show this year, too busy ripping up carpets and painting walls, puppysitting TessaDog and babysitting grandson Callum.... life's been pretty busy. I hope you had a good show and sold out all your stock, just like in December! Maybe we'll meet again at the next show. I hope so.