Thursday, February 18, 2010

taxing



i'm working flat out now spinning and knitting product to take to the toronto one of a kind show in the spring (march 31-april 4th). but i also have a list of things i need to do before i leave. the most onerous task was my taxes and i needed to do that by the end of february in order to figure out if last year's income was enough to allow me to buy an rrsp (registered retirement savings). so yesterday was the day and i gathered all my receipts from last year and all my invoices of sold work and spent the day figuring. i made it as pleasant as possible with bach in the background and a flow of my favourite herb tea. and my reward at the end of the day was to take all of my most luscious fibre - bamboo, soysilk, milk fibre - and spin it into a couple of the most luxuriously deliscious skeins.

No comments: