Tuesday, May 20, 2008

plans


here is my latest scarf (i'm averaging one every two days ). "pink primrose" is listed in my etsy shop.

we've getting rain now and the garden is singing. rich colours and dark soil.


on thursday i'm heading off to st. john's. my rug hooking exhibition "honest beauty" opens on saturday. i'll spend a week with the little family and then the following weekend is the craft council agm in lumsden (a small outport community). every other year the agm is held somewhere other than st. john's. we always visit studios in the area and attend workshops. this year we'll be learning how to "knit" fish nets and we'll visit a boat builder. my work today is to figure out what to take with me. i can't afford to stop working while i'm away for 10 days. because of the intricacy of these scarves, it will be hard to figure out what yarn to take - the process of knitting them is very spontaneous.

1 comment:

Shammickite said...

I think your scarves are really gorgeous, such lovely colours and textures. Enjoy St Johns, I love visiting my cousin there. I'm hoping to visit later on this year, perhaps September or October.