Wednesday, May 28, 2008

a lucy day

this is my last day in st. john's. aside from my exhibition opening, it's been a very family oriented visit. my daughter is 2 months pregnant (a very lovely thing for all of us) so is feeling all day morning sickness. i've taken over much of the food prep to help her out. today lucy stayed home from daycare and we're spending time together. walked eamon to school and then lucy and i spent an hour in the playground. heading over to devon house now to drop off my shawl. tomorrow morning i'm heading out to lumsden for a weekend of craft council meetings. it's always hard leaving the little family but fortunately they'll be coming out to corner brook for a short visit next week.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

a belated happy birthday!! we will celebrate when you return with lots of spinning! congrats to your daughter and i hope you had a wonderful lucy day - i happen to like them myself albeit, with a different lucy...

xoxox