Sunday, February 20, 2011

the send-off



i'm working long days (and nights) now filling orders that i took in at the halifax atlantic craft trade show. most shops want their order between now and mid-april. every few days i'm sending orders off. friday i sent kits to deanne fitzpatrick (canada's rug hooking queen). she wasn't able to attend the show but got in touch with me as soon as i returned and placed an order. and last night i finished off my order for flight of fancy in bear river, nova scotia. rob won the award for outstanding retailer this year so it's great to have my work in his shop. it's exciting finally getting my work off-island...

3 comments:

Nun of a Kind! said...

What wonderful shops your work will be in! Also, wanted to comment on your posting earlier on about making something for yourself....doesn't happen too often for people who create, does it? Glad that you managed to keep that project!

Margot said...

Great blog! I love the colours and the hand-spun. I just wanted to let you know that when I was in Woody Point in September I picked up one of your 'scarflette' kits. I'm working on it now, and I will send you a pic when it's done if you like!

Unknown said...

that would be great margot - i love seeing what my yarn becomes...