Wednesday, August 25, 2010

something new



every year i try to have a new product to take to the toronto one of a kind show. this year i'll have my knit kits (yarn, matching needles, and a pattern for a scarflette or a pair of fingerless gloves).
i'm also knitting up some large cowls. some are all handspun and others are a combination handspun/commercial novelty yarn that are lighter and more suitable for fall or spring. they can be worn as a long scarf, wrapped a couple of times for a neckwarmer or worn as a headwrap and scarf combined. i've started listing them in my etsy shop.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Hi,
These look lovely and I can't wait to see them at the One of a Kind. You know I will show up at some point. It looks like you have been having a great time of late with a lot of family around. I hope that the show went well.
Very best wishes,
Barbara